CAPABILITIES: Professional & Experienced
Contact us now to discuss how we can help to achieve your project goals
Watch our blasting in action on
Premier Drill and Blast Capabilities
Fully insured and accredited to meet your business needs
Our business operates within OHS, quality and maintenance management systems.
Premier Drill and Blast has:
- OHSE Management System
- Quality Management System
- Maintenance Management System (MEX)
- NATA accredited blast monitors
- Fully insured
- Blast monitoring
- Capable of working on Federal funded projects
Most drills are capable of being mobilised quickly on a tri axle trailer.
- 11 top-hammer drills
- 1 rotary drill
Commonly used rill diameters for our top-hammer fleet:
Commonly used Rotary bit sizes:
- 171mm tri cone
- 200mm tri cone
Skilled workforce, committed to highest levels of
Our skilled workforce is committed to the highest levels of safety, quality and environmental management.
safety, quality & environmental management.
Our professional team of shotfirers hold a NSW WorkCover Unsupervised Handling Licence and Blasting Explosive User Licence with the following endorsements:
Drillers hold a Certificate 3 n Drill Operation from NSW TAFE. This is a nationally recognised competency. Our drillers also hold current First Aid Certificate.
- Units of competency in RII40109
- Above ground mining
- Below ground mining
- Agricultural blasting
- Drill barge work
- High temperature work
- Tunnel work
- Open cut blasting
- Road work
- Seismic work
- Trench work
- Shaft and wells work
- Quarry work
Or experienced management team backed by a range qualifications in civil construction, mining and management.
- MNCG100 Implement and Apply Risk Management Process (G2)
- RIIRIS30IA Apply Risk Management Processes (S1)
- RIICOM301A Communicate Information (S3)
- RIIOHS301A Conduct Health and Safety Investigations (S2)
- RII40109 Surface Extraction Operations
42 Green Street